Friday, January 28, 2011

28-01-11

Mu.. I fail my interview.. twice! T.T and now I had to slack around at home while I wait for my SPM result. *sigh*


I've began my sewing class this month and already made a pair of pajamas haha! I know it's not much but hey! it's my first time making clothes (maybe I should upload a pic)~ My target is to of course make my own cosplay costume xD never do something without a motive


I've made a Japanese friend during the new year and she send me a package of japan product sweets and comic stuff!!!! *hugs* now I'm on my way to repay her favor by sending Malaysia's sweet and food to her too haha~  sometimes we just need to start a conversation to make a friend, aye


Chinese new year is around the corner and I still haven't had the effort to beautify myself lol! The clothes are so expensive, the haircut price raise!! and cosmetic ain't my stuff so nothing much to do anyway.. but I'm definitely looking forward to have my annual visit to my friends house haha!


My mom was found by her long time(20years+) no see friend and they are going to have a gathering with their other classmate! Imagine that! Not meeting each other for so many years and suddenly everyone is so old *shock* I wonder if that will happen to me when I'm 40+ (o.o) I mean the reunion part!! I'll always be young and youthful hohoho! 'One can only grow old when they stop learning', right? 


Hugs and kisses,
Cheesezcake


Quote of the day: 'Is this suppose to be the part where I'm suppose to laugh?'

No comments:

Post a Comment