Friday, January 28, 2011

The tale of CF 2010~

Comic Fiesta 2010 is really... crowded!

I'm positively sure that the cosplayer this year had increase and that's good news~! This year's CF provided lots of free space outside for photographing and I've gotten a few shots that I really like...
(Euphie and Suzaku @ Code Geass)
(Black Rock Shooter)



















 (Alois Trancy @ Kuroshitsuji)
('So, where's ur penis?'-Sai @ Naruto)



















Even though there is lots of free space on the outside but the place where the event is actually at is too full, jammed and packed! I was stuck in the crowd quite a few times.. unable to move forward or backward and just standing there + too short to actually see whats going on on the stage T.T the situation goes on until the CF committee member plays traffic police to clear the path~

The cosplay competition is really exciting this year and the sponsor had given LOTS of gift and even I manage to snatch up a poster (after some gruesome, violent and shouting over it) ~ I really envy the one that had gotten an I-pad and the other one that had gotten a laptop.. but oh well~ I din't exactly join the competition either xD

Going up to the 14th floor by escalator is really a pain in the leg! The lift was so crowded with people that I only manage to stuff myself in twice and all the other time (when I went to eat lunch and dinner) I decided to use the escalator cause was too frustrated with the lift -.-''

But despite getting more exercise, CF is still very memorable to me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment